VIP Night Lights Strip Trike/Slingshot Tour
The Famous Las Vegas Strip Tour
- Slingshots have Automatic Transmission!
- Half Face Helmets and Under Helmet Bandana-$5.00
- Full Face Helmets and Under Helmet Bandana-$10.00
- No deposit Required!
- Fleet of Rewaco Trikes!
- 1 Free bottle of water!
- $20.00 additional driver charge
- Signed Liability Waiver Required
- Must Present Valid Drivers License
- Insurance and Gas Included
- Not Included- Tour Guide Gratuity!
- Trike 1 or 2 passengers per trike
- Automatic Slingshot 1 or 2 passengers per slingshot
Once you arrive at our convenient location you’ll have a short safety briefing and practice session, then get ready for a fun and thrilling time as you take control of your very own trike motorcycle!
Your tour will stop at the famous ‘Welcome to Las Vegas’ sign for a photo opportunity!
Next, you’ll ride through Downtown Las Vegas to the Fremont Street area, home of the famous Fremont Street Experience, and the Slotzilla Zip Lines.
There is no motorcycle license needed, and these automatic trikes are very easy to ride. The two wheels in the back help you feel safe while still embarking on the adventure of your life. People of all ages will agree that this is an opportunity of a lifetime to take a breathtaking ride and experience Las Vegas in a unique and fun way a chance to create lasting memories!
Your tour is approximately 2-hours in total, with 2 hours on the trike (including practice time) For safety, you will have a tour guide
Please note: price displayed is valid for up to two (2) passengers per trike with a combined weight of 400 pounds or up to two (2) passengers per slingshot with a combined weight of 450 pounds. If you wish to drive your own trike, or exceed the combined weight limits, you must make a separate booking.
- Closed toe shoes or sneakers
- Money for souvenirs and tip money for our great guides
- Mobile phone
- Chap stick
- Snacks (also available for purchase)
- We provide bottled water
- Long Pants and Long sleeve shirts!
Cancellation Requests must be made no later than 1-week before the reservation date for a 50% refund. (Example, if your tour is on a Saturday, you must request to cancel by the prior Sunday).
After the 1-week time period the reservation cost is 100% Non-Refundable.
Whenever possible, we will attempt to reschedule you for another date based upon availability but there are no guarantees.
Please note that with some of our booking affiliates, all sales are final!
Grace Period: Please arrive 10 minutes before scheduled tour time! If you are late, you may forfeit your tour. Due to the shortage of Uber/Lyft drivers in the city, you need to allow extra time for arriving or take a cab available at all major casinos.